Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Welcome to the junction!


I must say I am priveleged to be the first to officially post here on tatters junction! My name is Krystle and I have been tatting off and on for several years. I used to call myself a serial craft hopper, but for some reason about two years ago, tatting "stuck". Since then, I've started designing Jewelry and patterns, which along with my Hand Dyed tatting threads, can be found in my Etsy shop. The most recent batch of thread came out this week, and is called Vineyard at Dusk.
There are many ways to find me,
www.krystledawne.com - a link to my etsy shop
Also, I have a tatting blog at http://krystledawnetats.blogspot.com
And I love to make friends, so I'm also on
I currently have a giveaway (enter before OCT 1st) on my blog, as well as special sales on facebook
Looking forward to seeing you at the junction,
Krystle

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home